Fw: Aurora LEDZWORLD GU10 Dimmable LED - Best Price ?

  • Subject: Fw: Aurora LEDZWORLD GU10 Dimmable LED - Best Price ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 08:40:08 +0100

I actually put them into the only GU10 housings I have - my porch
lights.=20
The Aurora was clearly way ahead in terms on the amount of light it throws=
=20
out. Until I put them side by side the 50W halogens, I wont know
exactly,=20
but I'd say 4 of those would be very suitable.

Hi Gareth,

How bright do you find the Aurora now, compared to a 50W Halogen say?

Paul.