From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
craig
Sent: 30 November 2010 17:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Network Analysis Software Advice Needed

> At the office our IP network seems really slow (especially when
> communicating with a PC hosting our Sage accounts data) and I'd like
install

Are you running Gigabit network? Sage database is known to use a lot of
bandwidth, Sage recommend gigabit network cards and switches on their
product info/specs. Also check you have excluded the sage database
directories/files from any AV software running on client and server, this
can cause the Sage software to slow down considerably.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums