Re: Coloured mains extension leads?

CPC.co.uk Order Code:PL00941Manufacturer Part No:EXS13/42 ORANGE
http://cpc.farnell.com/permaplug/exs13-42-orange/4-gang-hd-ext-fused-orange-2m/dp/PL00941
http://cpc.farnell.com/permaplug/els13-4org/4-gang-rubber-socket-orange/dp/PL00925

Not red, but orange.
We use these around the office for temporary use when a trip hazard is an
issue.

HTH,
Ben