Re: Useful Gadget of the Week : iodd 2501 Portable Virtual ROM

  • Subject: Re: Useful Gadget of the Week : iodd 2501 Portable Virtual ROM
  • From: "domdevitto" <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:39:16 -0000

Wouldn't that be in the filename....simples.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Phil Harris <phil@...> wrote:

> Yup - ditto - well, I use Virtual Clonedrive from Slysoft as I also
use their AnyDVD and CloneDVD software for ripping DVDs but as you say
there's no way to install an OS from a software ISO mounter.

> Now all that you need to work out is how to keep a handy and rugged
copy of the serial numbers for all the ISOs that are on there. :-D

> Phil
>
> Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...
>
> On 21 Nov 2010, at 10:22, "Tim" <tim@...> wrote:
>

> > I have been using a similar system for years - USB Drive and
Daemon tools to mount the ISOs

<yahoogroupskh@> wrote:

> [...]
installs - can you 'eject' an

and vouch for it in practice? I'm
selection process is like when you

makes it easy to be organised, and easy to use

installs are also possible.

impressed when we saw them at a trade show, in fact we never burn CDs these
days, all of our system installs and things like memtest/clonezilla are
done using the i-odd.