From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of noel
Sent: 10 November 2010 20:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Anyone still using XBMC on an xbox....recent IMDB scraper
issue

Hi all,

Sure there must be a few die hards like me still running xbmc on xbox 1
hardware..??!!

If so maybe someone can help.

I've just moved all my movies onto a synology diskstation and as a result
had to rescan myu xbmc library. Alas it seems there's been a change at IMDB
so whilst the scraper worked and got the movie coverart, it hasn't got the
film name.

Navigating films is a bit of pain as a once awesome screen that I flicked
through seeing both cover image and film name now only shows the image! :(

Obviously there's no further development of xbmc for xbox but wondered if
anyone knows if there's any way around this to get it working as it was?

If not then it's such a shame as this has worked perfectly for me for
years. I have no need for HD content at the moment so quite keen to get
this going smoothly again!!

Cheers in advance

Noel

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums