From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Balharrie
Sent: 10 November 2010 14:04
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] New WiFi AP recommendation

Hi Paul,
I had a failing AP as well recently and wanted something reliable. Having
had Draytek routers for years I was pleased to find that they now do WAPs.
I bought a AP-800 which I found very easy to setup, has a nice feature set
and PoE out of the box. A bit more money than some WAP units but I would
recommend one.

David