From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark Mahabir
Sent: 08 November 2010 14:43
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Burglar Alarm

Can anybody recommend a good quality burglar alarm, preferably with=20
not-too-expensive monitoring?

I was looking at the ADT ones but =A321+/a month for monitoring seems a=20
bit steep to me!

The alarm needs to be audible externally. If it can hook into my Wi-Fi=20
network that'd be great. I'm a little out of touch wrt the fancy=20
features these days....

TIA

Mark