Fwd: [Bulk] Re: Re: Aurora LEDZWORLD GU10 Dimmable LED - Best Price ?

  • Subject: Fwd: [Bulk] Re: Re: Aurora LEDZWORLD GU10 Dimmable LED - Best Price ?
  • From: "GREGORY" <gregjssmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:13:41 -0000

Peter, that's encouraging to hear that <=A310 GU10's are viable for
halogen=
replacement.  Expect it's too late for some 'before' photos, but any chanc=
e of an 'after' shot ?
These one's aren't dimmable is that correct ?  Looks like it's upwards of =
=A325 for dimmables, but I have some circuits on a relay that might
benefit=
from some of these in the interim.
Can't wait for mass production/distribution of LED GU10's to bring them
dow=
n to sensible money, just hope the load would be enough for the CBus
channe=
ls.
Cheers
Greg

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Peter + Jane <pandj.munnoch@...> wrote:

> Update.
> 17 4 x 1w leds in and working in thye=20
> kitchen.  Impressive light output and "proper"=20
> warm white...you wouldn't know they weren't halogen.
> Goodbye loathesome cfls.
> Delighted.
> Rgds
> Peter