Re: 2Tb HDD Recomendations?

Ebuyer are great - used them loads and never had a problem. Their
shipping =
cut off times are amazing too, you can even order up to 6pm on Sunday for
M=
onday delivery - I was very impressed :)

I have a few of the WD 2tb green drives - they're not bad and no problems.
=
Being the green ver, they're not the fastest drives but I would have
though=
t they would be fast enough for your application.=20

If you need faster, look at the Samsung Spinpoint F1 1GB drive - currently
=
the fastest drive around for it's very cheap price of around =A340. Lots
of=
good reviews. I'm thinking of replacing one of my RAID arrays with 8 of th=
em - when I've got the cash.=20

Paul.

On 5 Nov 2010, at 22:16, "Tracey Gardner"
<tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx> wro=
te:

>=20
> It's somewhat off topic but I'm looking for a 2Tb HDD to use for
recordin=
g=20
> on my Software Defined Radio (SDR)
>=20
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software-defined_radio
>=20
> A friend had recommended this hard drive saying that it is very well
rate=