Re: Mifi

As far as I know the only place to get Mifi (Huawei E5830) in the UK
is
from three.co.uk and it is locked to the 3 network. Not sure how easy it
will be to unlock one.

Other 3g to Wifi devices are available, but nearly all seem to need
external power of some sort (www.solwise.co.uk).

Geoff

Ho Yin Ng wrote:
> I have a blackberry with unlimited data and I want to utilise this! I
> was reading about Mifi.
>
> Are you able to buy mifi devices by themselves? Could I put my
> blackberry sim in it and utilise the data and therefore connect the
> iPad to this via wifi??
>
> Thanks
>
> Ho-Yin

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums