Re: Windows 7 Mediacenter

  • Subject: Re: Windows 7 Mediacenter
  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:19:46 -0000

HI,

I managed to do this for some of the England Rugby games.  I had the
recorded TV folder shared and access it from another W7 machine - the only
problem I found was the corrupt file message - this occurs when the
playback on the local machine reaches the the point that was playing on the
original when remote playback was initiated - ie if you start watching 10
minutes in you'll get that corrupt error after 10 mins - you can restart
the playback and fast forward and watch more but you get the same message
after (in this case) another 10 mins.  It worked but it wasn't very
satisfactory.

It was certainly possible on the MCE2005/XBMC - that's progress!

Cheers

Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums