Re: Forums --> Email

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:37 PM,  <mal@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> =A0Since there is this email option, could it be time to move entirely
> over to the forums, and end this list altogether?

It's hard to get rid of the mailing list legacy - lots of us have been
on it for a very long time and it has served us well.

That's despite it being hard to follow for people reading the threads
weeks/months/years down the line.

Long term I see the list continuing to decline though and the forums
strengthening.

M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums