From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ian Oliver
Sent: 15 March 2010 21:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Acer Revo 3600's for =A3130 inc VAT

In article <hnk40e+j5v7@xxxxxxx>, I_lowe wrote:
> Would it be possible for you to write up your Myth install as a how to
or
article?

I'll fish out some of the howtos that I followed.

> I have struggled to get Myth Tv to even take baby steps so far, and
would
appreciate hearing someone=20
else's experiences - I'm sure it would make a good article on
automatedhome=
?

mythbuntu takes a lot of the pain out of it. mysql - well, that's my main
bugbear

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire