Re: Mounting "deep" lightswitches...

*chuckle*

Thanks for the suggestion Paul - hadn't thought of doing that. ;-) (BTW -
if you missed it that was what I said would be the fallback solution in my
initial question. :-P )

Phil

On 11 Mar 2010, at 09:12, Paul Gale wrote:

> Ah, OK I see.
>
> How about using a surface mount box - you could use a shallow one and
cut the back out - that way you get a good looking surround and the
depth??? Mounting wise - you could get some longer screws and screw through
it into the box already in the wall - possibly a simple job.

> Paul.

lightswitches...

collars to
>> allow