Issues with PC Power supply - HELP?

All

I have a 2U rackmount case that houses 4 SATA Drives and 2 SATA to Firewire
Bridge Boards. the whole thing is powered off a standard PC power supply in
the case.

Now I moved the case recently and it would not turn back on. The power
supply fires up and the lights come on but then it shuts down after about 4
seconds.

Now by unplugging things from the system (ie one of the FW Bridge Boards or
one of the drives) I can get the thing to startup and stay running but this
is almost random. Sometimes particular combinations work and then they
don't.

I think I have been through it methodically but cannot see or find the root
cause.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Cheers
Ben