RE: Re: ipad wifi & Draytek

Both Me & SWMBO get that issue "intermittently" - apparently
no rhyme or reason to when it occurs, doesn't always happen to us both at
the same time... - often we'll be sat next to each other browsing on our
iPods, and one of us will lose WiFi...

As you said, whenever it happens, a simple "forget this network"
& immediate reconnection will always sort it out... - PITA though, as I
have a long PSK key...

It "seemed" to happen more frequently a whille ago, - I don't
recall its occurred for me for at least a week or 3 now... but I don't
think it's completely cured... - unless iOS 4 has fixed an issue?... - I've
done mine, SWMBO hasn't so perhaps we'll see a difference...

This is with Netgear dedicate WiFi AP.

Paul G.

> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> From: UKHA@xxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:05:36 +0000
> Subject: [ukha_d] Re: ipad wifi & Draytek
>

> I'm using a 16gig wi-fi with a 2800G (I'm fairly sure it's a 2800G).
>
> Speed's pretty good for me, even with my dodgy broadband. The only
issue that I've had so far is that one time I started getting intermittent
wi-fi connectivity. To solve it I had to wait until it connected, then
select 'Forget this network' and then reattach it to my network and it's
been fine ever since.