Re: ipad wifi & Draytek

I'm using a 16gig wi-fi with a 2800G (I'm fairly sure it's a 2800G).

Speed's pretty good for me, even with my dodgy broadband. The only issue
that I've had so far is that one time I started getting intermittent wi-fi
connectivity. To solve it I had to wait until it connected, then select
'Forget this network' and then reattach it to my network and it's been fine
ever since.

Have you tried using it on other networks?

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Barrett" <dean@...> wrote:

> Has anyone else got the same combo ?
>
> If so, how's yours going ??
>
> Tried a number of the Apple suggestions, but no joy to date, just
appalling
> browsing speeds, timeouts, app download failures etc.
>
> Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
>

> Dean.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums