RE: HDMI over CAT5

Not sure on the Keene ones....I use(d) these ones:

http://www.hdtvsupply.com/cat6-hdmi.html

They worked OK, except for the fact that they would lose sync each time
som=
ething large and electrical clunked on in the house (i.e. A/C, oven, dryer
=
etc).  The picture & sound would re-sync in a couple of seconds, but it
was=
very annoying.  What I don't know is how the twin Cat5e is routed in the w=
alls, and whether it gets too close to an electrical circuit.

In the end I just moved TiVo downstairs (from Node 0), ran coax to it, and
=
had a local HDMI connection to the main TV.  Goes against my principles of
=
having everything is Node 0, but it was the easiest way to fix the issue
qu=
ickly.  The devices themselves did work well though, and the IR never
faile=
d.  I assume you have control over the routing of your cabling, so
regardle=
ss of which dongle you use, I'd suggest using Cat6 rather than 5e, and
ensu=
re its routed away from any other potential causes of interference.

Pete