XBMC on Xbox 1 with Airport Disk over timecapsule....or???

  • Subject: XBMC on Xbox 1 with Airport Disk over timecapsule....or???
  • From: "noel" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:10:33 -0000

Hi all,

In an effort to make my pc redundant and ease my movie streaming setup
I've just setup my usb disks running through my timecapsule.

All started ok and appears to work well, ....until a while into a film it
just cuts out, xbmc loses the share, only thing that cures is it restarting
the timecapsule.

Ever so slightly annoying and has zero WAF!!

So....firstly anyone any ideas?! Googlings not picking up much, most people
have problems setting it up initially, I'm passed that and when it's
working it's great.

If not anyone any other suggestions on the cheapest and most effective way
of sharing usb drives across a network ideally without using another
computer, a router of some sort would be the preference to minimise the
devices i've got running.

Cheers all

Noel

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums