Re: Re: Nostalgia

Rob needs no encouragement... ;-)

( You know you want to Rob... )

It was nearly ten years ago though so I would damn well hope that voice
recognition has got better ... even for people with really strange accents.

Brings back very mixed memories though - that was when I was out of work
after having been made redundant and was going through a very low point in
my life (probably the worst I've ever had) but at the same time it reminds
me that I have some very good friends made on here who pulled me through it
and I hope they still understand how grateful I am for that (you know who
you are)...

I hasten to add that I think the software that Ian was trying at the time
was onto a loser as the only person there that could understand what Ian
was saying anyway was Ken and Ken talks funny too. :-D

Didn't that demo introduce the measurement unit of "small Filipino
boy" into the UKHA vernacular?

Phil

On 5 Jun 2010, at 19:09, Darren Karp wrote:

> come on Rob...

:D

>> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark
McCall