From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gareth
Cook
Sent: 09 July 2010 11:06
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] automating a remote control - relays?

I've done that with a BBSB remote, and it's proving to be tricky on the
programming side with Comfort - so not fully functional as I'd like as yet.

Clunky

G.

Gareth Cook MBCS CITP
SWG Sales Europe

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/07/2010 11:03 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 10:29

[ukha_d] automating a remote control - relays?

Category:

I'm considering whether to automate a remote control - I can easily hack it
and bring out the button contacts to then link to a number of relays.

However, I was wondering if relays are the best option - they can be pretty
noisy, especially if the remote needs a key sequence.

If I'm controlling from HomeVision - are there any smarter solutions that
anyone can recommend?

Paul.