Re: Apple Announce the iPad

  • Subject: Re: Apple Announce the iPad
  • From: Rob Mouser <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:09:30 +0000

Well I will take the flames from non MAC fans but I WILL order one.

I've wanted such a device for reading/surfing/emailing for a long time. I
work a silly amount which involves a lot of document and email reading. The
iPhone is too small for comfortable document reading (Plus our business is
rather tethered to Windows Mobile apps) and a laptop is often just too big,
cumbersome and inconvenient for sofa/airport/lobby reading.

I need two devices, I will often be on a call to comment or collaborate on
the document/email I'm reading. A lot of my email replies are also just
"noted", "authorised" and sometimes just plain
"no". :)

Ah OK, I'm also a sucker for a shiny gadget!

Rob