RE: New Boiler (with automation inclusion)

Are *ALL* combi boiler installs crap? I can't say for friends houses
where
I've visited because I don't go round asking whether they have combis or
not
but my parents had one fitted (replacing a hot water cylinder) and they
ended up with pathetic hot water flow to their bathroom (whereas before it
had been fine from the old cylinder), it takes ages to fill a bath and
showering is limp. House where I live at the moment (rented) is exactly the
same and a place that I used to live in before I bought my last house was
also exactly the same.

Can you get *GOOD* hefty (high output / high flow) combi boilers?

Phil

Hampshire