Rako lighting dimming query

  • Subject: Rako lighting dimming query
  • From: Rob James <rob68james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:41:37 +0000

A bit of advice needed guys from any Rako lighting experts.
Today I have installed 3 Rako dimming units in one room with a 4 scene
controller. All works ok and as expected, I think...  Is it possible to set
a scene, but then individually brighten or dim a single light to change
that scene on the fly, or are you stuck with only being able to
dim/brighten the whole scene?
Hopefully this makes sense.
Cheers
Rob