Re: Re: UKHA Archive Down

Bit late to be worrying about that now and I'm sure that it's not as clear
cut as it seems - there'll have been a number of consultants involved and
decisions taken in setting up their systems.

I think it's always easy to criticise decisions on implementation of
systems after the event and when you're not involved directly - yes, it
does seem like a few pretty basic cockups in the design were missed but...

/me shrugs

Lets face it, with an infinite pot of money then every job should be done
right and every eventuality accounted for but there's no such thing as an
infinite pot of money. ;-)

Phil