Re: Apples stuck pixel policy...

  • Subject: Re: Apples stuck pixel policy...
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:51:57 GMT

In article
<f64a8a9c1002141350r46ae819cnca840da393c3c204@xxxxxxx>,
Andy Davies wrote:
> Too right, many companies really don't like living up to their
obligations
> under the SOGA

That would be Carphone Warehouse!  They insisted that their own Ts&Cs
overruled the SOGA and even refused to read a copy of it that I took into
the shop. The matter was only settled by me taking the matter up in writing
with their head office, and even then they only acted when I threatened to
instigate small claims proceedings.

My recommendation, based on my experiences, is that you do not EVER give
this company ANY of your money.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums