Re: Apples stuck pixel policy...

I always used to find that the screen on my VAIO would attract those tiny
black flies that appear when they're cutting wheat. They'd get inside and
die on the backlight (inconsiderate bastards).

You could usually get them to slowly drop to the bottom of the screen (and
eventually out of sight) by just quickly tapping on the front of the
display with the backs of a couple of fingers...

Phil

<E9A876EE-53D4-4CFB-8E80-4DB0494826E3@xxxxxxx>,