Re: [OT] Mac advice...

> On 11 Feb 2010, at 20:22, Phillip Harris wrote:
>
>> Yup - they support my strange habit even though they don't
understand it...

> Which habit? Let's face it, you have to be a bit specific on the
habit/addiction/general mental behaviour front.

I was hoping to keep that pretty broad tbh ... on seeing the TVR for the
first time mum just turned to my dad and said "Well Fred if we're
going out anywhere then it looks like you're driving..."

> Or do they just nod to try to calm and appease you and not really care
so long as you don't get arrested? ;)

> K.

...I'm sure I am a source of continued disappointment to them but I think
they've finally accepted that I'm determined to grow up^H^H old
disgracefully. ;-)

Oh yes, one of my folks neighbours from down the road commented to me while
I was up there that the Tiv was "smashin' lookin'" (well, they
are up-north) and that they'd heard me go past on my way out. I commented
that I'd only been out a couple of times that day though...

"Three ... " came the reply " ... you've been out three
times - when are you going back south?" :-D

Phil

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums