From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
McCall
Sent: 31 December 2010 09:09
To: Ukha_D@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Top 20 Automated Home Posts of the Year

The end of another year and time for a customary glance back at the 20 most
popular posts from 2010.

A huge thank you to all of the UKHA_D peeps that submitted a post this year
- quite a few of you made it to the top 20 !  The only way we can provide
these great "My Automated Home" articles is from your continued
contributions so please get in touch if you'd like to submit an article in
2011.  In the meantime - checkout the full top 20 for
2010 here....

http://bit.ly/top20_2010

Happy New Year to all!

Mark