From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phillip Harris
Sent: 27 December 2010 01:12
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] iPad with Parkinsons...

Anyone else got an iPad that has Parkinsons?

I have one here - thankfully not mine - that every so often starts
glitching
on the screen (usually seems to be when using Safari but have seen it on
other apps too) as though you're making very rapid changes to the zoom.
When
it does that then it is no longer responsive to any touch on the screen.
Hitting the menu button gets you back to the main screen but still not
responsive to any touch on the screen itself. The only thing to do is to
turn it off and back on again ...

Phil

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums