Re: Wii in node zero?

Just thinking about this.

Sensor Bar will be under the Plasma and sends out IR signal
This is picked up by the controller
and send back to Wii by Bluetooth.

As long as the Controller does not send IR to the Wii then I think it will
work

Ben

On 26 Dec 2010, at 10:11, Paul Gale wrote:

> My first thought is that you won't be able to do that - the WII
remotes have IR transmitters that the sensor bar tracks.

McCormack
> Sent: 26 December 2010 10:07
> To: UKHA Mailinglist
> Subject: [ukha_d] Wii in node zero?
>
> All
>
> After spending hours yesterday on my nieces Christmas Wii, I have
decided it is time for me to buy a Wii.

> I would like to locate it in Node zero in the loft but trying to work
out if this is feasible.

> The Senors Bar is easy as I can either use a extension lead or battery
powered Bar.

> Now for the controllers. I think they are Bluetooth so I may have a
range issue but will try. Does anyone know if the controllers need IR
connection to the Wii console?