Re: Re: Any recommendations to convert a usb based HD webcam wireless ?

Another quick google search popped-up this:
<
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/prods/peripherals/webcams/novatech/nov-w=
ebcm9.html

...wireless webcam. At =A320-odd it's got to be a reasonable punt, even if
=
the
range is pretty short (3-5m).

HTH,

Tim.

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Tim Hawes <timsyahoo@xxxxxxx> wrote=
:

> Ok, how do you get your signal cables to the TV? i.e. what route do
the
> cables take from your HTPC / digibox to the screen? Can you add either
a =
USB
> cable or Cat5 + extender over the same route?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim.
>

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 4:40 PM, noughtomate
<balraj_jassal@xxxxxxx>w=
rote:

>> Thanks but any wireless recommendations  ?
>>
>> I've precabled power to the back of my TV.
>>
>> But the ball ache of channelling CAT5 would be the same effort as
channe=
>> USB.
>>
>> I would hope there is some magical device out there!

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums