Re: Re: WHS Reliable Hardware?

What are they doing with the storage side that you don't like Phil
please? There is such a lot of info out there I think I might have
missed a show stopper?

Likewise I'm heading in excess of 20 drives for my storage so UnRAID
won't cut it. Which is a pity.

Cheers

Rich

On 31 August 2010 00:02, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry - it was UnRAID and not FlexRAID that I had considered and
rejected because of the 20 drive limitation and I have 32 bays in my server
... Shame because it seemed to do most of what I wanted. :-(

> I get hit with the bloody demigrator issue when streaming DVD and
BluRay media so had high hopes for 'Vail' as it cures that but given what I
see them doing with the storage subsystem on there I don't think I can
realistically anticipate moving over to it. :-(

> Phil
>
> Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums