Possible low cost touch screen device

Hi all,

I found this today!

http://andahammer.com/micro2440-sdk7/?PHPSESSID=651a4128e002aa1a10a2d60bdb88
5264

Price is excellent for what you get. Not sure yet if this includes Windows
CE as part of the SDK and awaiting a reply to my email. They do have a
Windows CE BSP for it.

As it can run Windows CE, those with Homeseer Touch could use it out of the
box of CE can be included.

There is also a 3.5" version that is much cheaper.

http://andahammer.com/mini35-oem/?PHPSESSID=651a4128e002aa1a10a2d60bdb885264

I am tempted to get the 7" version once I hear back on the Windows CE
issue.

Dave.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums