From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin
Sent: 22 August 2010 15:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: 'Shotgun' style twin CAT5 patch lead suppliers ?

> Would it be easier to change the W to pass the WAF? ;)

I'd thought about that but the steep learning curve and need for retraining
always put me off finding a replacement. I'm also quite fond of the current
one ;-)

The baluns are a bit big to go in a back box (Muxlab 500050's). I might
have
rethink the whole thing. The W's main objection seems to be that the outlet
is *very* visible on an open area of wall painted a pale colour and with
white skirting that shows everything up. I might launch the 'I'll have to
chase another channel in the wall' threat and see the reaction :-0

Thanks for the suggestions though - especially some of the more creative
ones!

Kevin W.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
, "Des