From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
McCall
Sent: 10 August 2010 16:54
To: Ukha_D@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Awesome Sim Racing Seat for your Digital Home

Digital home entertainment comes in many guises.  But for us there are few
that get your heart racing as fast as a driving sim.  The difference
between holding a controller in your hand and actually sitting in a racing
seat with a proper wheel and pedals is night and day.  Needless to say when
we saw the VisionRacer setup our hearts raced even faster....

http://bit.ly/d02a0p

M.