From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gareth
Cook
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 2:16 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Rain Sensor - as a digital input

Bah. None in my brother's area

What sort of price are these Pete ?

G.

This is what have connected to my sprinkler system, as does everyone else
around me (it's just become 'code' round these parts)

http://tinyurl.com/sprink

Works well, it has some kind of magical sponge in it that replicates the
behavior of soil, so in theory it gets wet and dries out at the same
speed.

Pete