RE: AA Rechargeable Batteries and charger recommendations wanted

Another vote for Ansmann although just the 4 AA size is all I need.
Whenever
I replace batteries the old set go straight into the charger and once
charged are stored ready to go using the new hybrid batteries with low self
discharge. Get some C or D adapters so you can use AA batteries if you need
them from same place.

http://www.tantronics.co.uk/acatalog/Ansmann_Energy_4.html

The batteries here are good value and seem to last

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3
<http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=10
7341> &products_id=107341

Adrian.

No connection, other than happy customer.