Re: Somfy Launch Wireless Motorised Curtain Controller

 /me wonders, why they put up a fancy page, without ANY real
information,
> like schematics, user manuals etc.

The data is there - and lots of it. It is just a bit hidden. Click through
the 'more information link', and then on a per-room basis you can bring up
pullup that contains data sheet, tech data, brochure and user guide for
each
component.

Sadly it is all flash-based, so I can't send a link to the actual data....

T.
Tim Ramsdale.