Re: Anyone using Global Cache GC-100?

Ben McCormack wrote

> Just wondering if anyone else is using a Global Cache GC-100?
>
> I am thinking of getting one while I am in the US and using
> it to go iPad to IR. Seem to have good reports but checking
> if anyone here uses one?

I am using it at a clients install with LinuxMCE to control a setop box.
Works a treat.

GlobalCache has new line of devices, the iTach. They are single use
devices, i.e. only RS-232, only IR etc. and a bit less expensive than
the GC-100 devices, IF you only need a single type of output.

--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA