Re: ADVERT: Offered for Free - custom built a/v control gear

Hi Tim

I'm a bit of a lurker on the ukha_d list. If this kit is still available
I might be interested. I am just east of Aldershot so collection would
not be a problem

Do you have any more details?

Thanks

Alastair

On 17/04/2010 19:37, Tim Hawes wrote:
> Another "project" that I'll never get around to is up for
grabs. It
> comprises a series of rack mounted control boxes for a/v gear. It was
> originally salvaged after the system was replaced with newer kit.
>
> Most of it is custom built although there are two IR controller boxes
which
> seem like they accept an IR command and translate it into a relay
contact
> closure.
>
> Even if you don't want it for its a/v capabilities there are numerous
rack
> mount cases that could be re-purposed along with a small
fortune's-worth of
> XLR, DIN&  BNC plugs/sockets/cables.
>
> Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details. I am
> offering it all *for free* but collection would need to be from the
Hindhead