Re: New C-Bus DMX Gateway Module Launched

It seems an expensive piece of kit for just  12 channels  (3 of your
RGB
lights) - plus it's also only single directional I think, not sure if it
has to become the master (only) controller does it ?

Does the xAP gateway not do what you want here Paul using Lehane's DMX
conduit (and HV) ?

Would you be interested in an extra DMX personality that loaded into the
gateway (which might require additional gateway hardware) if it was
available ?  Assuming it could handle the increased  number of groups
you required   - how many is that  ?

On 03/04/2010 12:30, Paul Gale wrote:
> I need to get hold of the programming details/guide - but am tempted
by this unit :)

> I wonder how it could be made to work (RGB wise) with a DLT?
>
> Paul.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums