From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Vargster
Sent: 28 September 2009 11:13
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] - Registry Cleaner Required

CCleaner from CCleaner.com Great program, been using it for yonks. And it's
free.
Also, Reg Compact Pro from experimentalscene.com This doesn't somuch clean
as compress unneeded bits. Very good and also free...

Lee

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:23 AM, familyberry
<stewart_berry@xxxxxxx <mailto:stewart_berry%40btinternet.com>
>wrote:

> I need to clean up my registry (I'm using Vista and XP) and before I
shell
> out some dosh I was wondering if anyone on the forum could recommend a
> suitable programme as there seems to be plenty to choose from.
Obviously