Offered: Parts for Oki C7200 Printer - Hockley, Essex

  • Subject: Offered: Parts for Oki C7200 Printer - Hockley, Essex
  • From: Simon Pawson <simonp.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:04:30 +0100

Hi,

Just in case someone on the list is interested I've just put this on my
local freecycle.

"My C7200dn Oki Colour Laser printer has died and it would cost too
much to
get
an engineer to repair.

As it is at least a two man lift I have most of it in parts. Anyone
interested
in RAM, the HDD or even the circuit boards to repair theirs. I dismantled
i=
with care. The heavy parts of the main chassis will be going down the tip
early
next week.

I know this sounds silly but as new colour toners are =A3140+ each I have
s=
ome
part used toners if anyone is interested.

Pickup only, Hockley.

Thanks,

Simon"

We could start a debate about why it is cheaper for me to get a new HP
printer at a special offer price last year than repair this monster but