RE: Popcorn Hour C200...

  • Subject: RE: Popcorn Hour C200...
  • From: Jamie Whitehorn <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:14:03 +0100

Original msg sent Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:55:42 +0100 by Phil Harris

> http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=28074
>
> Looks like blu-Ray streaming doesn't really work very well yet...

Thanks Phil. So near and yet so far. I wonder why this is so difficult? At
the moment we use a windows PC with PowerDVD - it quite happily plays
ripped Blu-Ray disks, menus and all, so it can be done in software. It'd
just be nice to have a dedicated box to do it as using a whole PC seems
overkill. Ho hum.

Jamie