OT: Connector strips with leaf protection ?

  • Subject: OT: Connector strips with leaf protection ?
  • From: "leewild80" <muddyboots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:12:55 -0000

Hi

Wonder if anyone on here can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for some small terminal/connector strips, which have leaf
protection over the screw heads to avoid damage to fine stranded wires.
Only low voltage & current (ie few hundred mA max).

I need to common up power supply wires to a number of PIR detectors in my
alarm box, and the screws in ordinary terminal strips are chewing the
wires.

Don't need many...

Any ideas ?

Ta