Re: Re: windows 7

Me neither, but for the HD (and media center HDTV decoding) support
alone I
really should replace vista with Win7 and stop doing this wonkey vista w7rc
dual boot.Getting to the end of my broadband billing period and my 55GB
data
cap is looking dangerously close so no more big downloads for a few days!
;-)

Cheers,
-Dan