Re: Re: windows 7

On a slight tangent, I've been a great user/follower of the action
pack
programme - although once they started putting MS testing requirements I
stopped subscribing.
A friend recently pointed me to the MS bizspark programme, for new
technology startups (could easily register yourself  a ltd company for 50
quid to my memory before I left UK).  Don't know if this is limited to NZ
or
a global programme?

Anyway, the cost here is 100 nz dollars after 3 years when you drop out of
the programme, and for that price you get the top MSDN subscriber package
so
all the OSes (inc win7 ultimate 32 or 64bit), Servers, development tools,
1/4ly updates etc, and can download all of these online with unlimited
(volume) license key (i think).

You have to get approved or sponsored by a third party MS supporter which
you can do whilst registering, and the only requirements are not turning
over 1m annually, and also the software you will be developing must be a
core part of your business.  Good if you have some web development skills
and the website is your core business.

All for $100 payable after 3 years! (That's 30 quid in UK money)

Anyway, check it out - no affiliation etc.
http://www.microsoft.com/BizSpark/

Cheers,
-Dan