RE: Re: Building a RAID enclosure - Problem sourcing a part

Hi,

If you can photograph the existing PCB in good detail (it looks like single
sided PCB anyway) then I can reverse engineer it for you and then you can
get PCB-Pool to make you some high quality PCB's for 54.75 Euros plus
shipping (37.31 if you don't need the solder mask). As the board would be
less than the min size of 100 x 100mm you would get 3 out of this for the
same price. Parts you can get from Farnell as they do both the ATX power
and
the HDD connectors. I would list any part no.s etc.

Let me know if this is of interest to you?

Cheers,
Dave.