Just Joined

  • Subject: Just Joined
  • From: Dan Khan <dan.khan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:28:27 +1200

Hi,

I was a member of the list about 5 years ago when I lived in the UK,
now living in New Zealand.  Was a keen UK home automator, but not
really had much time for HA since then.
Packing up to move house and found all my X10 and ethernet kit
knocking around and starting to rekindle my interest - be interesting
to see what's new in the world of HA over the past 5 years as I
haven't really kept up to date.
Technology certainly has changed - HD, HDMI, THX2, Sonos - a lot of my
kit is certainly not bleeding edge any more!

Hopefully my location isn't too much of a prob for UK HA'ers - to my
memory, the list previously had members from all over the world!
Anyone lurking around here that's also in NZ?

Look forward to catching up.

Kind regards,
-Dan Khan